Sunday, February 26, 2012

Riverside Center Blood Drive - March 1, 2012 9am - 2pm

The American Red Cross is holding a blood drive in our office complex on Thursday, March 1, 2012 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.  You can schedule an appointment at redcrossblood.org and entering the code riverside120, but you can probably walk in as well.  Please note that while my office is in Building 2, Suite 400, the blood drive will take place in Building 1 in Suite 120A.

Just one person's donation of whole blood will save lives.  The process of blood donation is safe.  For more information about blood donation, you can go to the web site of the American Red Cross.

I am not only donating my own blood on March 1st, but I will also discount an hour of my billable time from the  bill of any client who donates on March 1st.  I also understand that the Red Cross is also giving out free lunch from Cumberland Farms.  Altruism may open your mind; a little incentive may help get you over here.  I hope to run into you on March 1st.